Every copy of Sibelius 7 or Sibelius First purchased includes 90 days of complimentary assisted support, as well as a variety of annual support options. Students are also entitled to 4 years of FREE upgrades when they purchase the Academic Version of Sibelius 7, providing additional value for the lifetime of their course.
Step up to the latest version of the world's best-selling music notation software
The world's best-selling music notation software just got better. Avid® Sibelius® 7 offers many powerful new features to meet the demands of any composer, arranger, or publisher, and is now even easier to use. What's more, for a limited time*, save 25% when you upgrade to Sibelius 7.
The latest generation of the world's best-selling music notation software, Avid® Sibelius® 7 is sophisticated enough to meet the demands of top composers, arrangers, and publishers, yet simple enough for beginners and students.
- Glide through score creation with the streamlined task-oriented interface
- Customize keyboard shortcuts for every ribbon command
- Enter notes more easily, with the familiarity of other popular notation software
- Unlock your computer's full potential with native 64-bit support
- Create professional-looking scores with the advanced typography and text tools
- Pick up exactly where you last left off whenever you re-open a score
- Hear your music in ultra-realistic detail with the massive 38 GB sound library
- Get optimized single monitor convenience—perfect for laptop users
- Import graphics by simply dragging, and export PDFs with a single click
New Features and Benefits
- Task-oriented user interface > easily progress through all the steps of creating a score
- Professional-quality, 38 GB sound library* > enjoy ultra-realistic playback
- Native 64-bit support* > work faster, with more virtual instruments and effects, than ever before
- Optimized for single monitor use* > ideal for classrooms, laptops, and more
- Text and typography enhancements > take advantage of the latest OpenType fonts
- Graphics import and export > build complex layouts for publishing, creating teaching materials, and more